Thursday, February 24, 2011

Under the setting Sun

Summer is just around the corner and am so excited for all those bursts of brights to come out. Orange has always been one of my favorite colors and it seems like it's going to be the season's top hue.  Spotted in the runways of Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Gucci and Prada, the sought after shade is setting a warm optimistic tone in the sizzling days ahead.  Bursts of energies are overflowing the parameters of style from the latest runway pieces, bags, shoes, accessories and even cosmetics.  Bumped into Blush Magazine's(beauty) Editor in Chief Vicky Tensuan yesterday in Greenbelt 5 with the must-have color painted on her lips.  A daughter of mine who truly knows her stuff in the world of beauty.  Being in publishing for over a decade, her vast experience has made her one of the most credible and reliable EIC's in town.  A stunning beauty who has appeared in numerous television commercials, I  couldn't help but take a picture perfect smile which is the ultimate accessory to any trend and one's personal fashion. On my way home late in the afternoon I had a moment thinking of how important color  really is in our day to day lives. How can we live life without color?  It was really an "orange" day for me which I enjoyed so much.  As the sun began to set, I looked out of my window and took a shot of a glorious scene to culminate my day's end.      

Pucker up orange.
Colored kisses by Revlon.

After sunset.
coco loco.
Blush Magazine EIC Vicky Tensuan wearing a black tunic from BKK, leather tongs by
Gap, sunglasses by Aldo, gold watch by Rolex and black patent tote by Chanel.

A sunset story.




No comments:

Post a Comment